Do you need to use your insurance and want to apply for compensation? By registering your case directly on our website, you can get your report processed quickly. Here you can also upload supplementary documents and follow your case throughout the process.
Tips and advice
In order to have the fastest and most efficient processing of the notification as possible:
- Check in the insurance terms and conditions that you are eligible for compensation
- Fill in all sections of the form
- Make sure to attach all supplementary documents, such as a medical certificate, employer's certificate or certificate from the Swedish Public Employment Service
What happens next?
If your case is approved, we will send you a letter with information about the amount that will be paid, to whom the payment will be made, when the payment will be made and how long it will take for the payment to reach the recipient. A clear picture of your customer journey can be found at the following links - Unemployment: https://www.cdn-docs.com/clp/AxaPartnersSEIUCall.pdf - Sick leave: https://www.cdn-docs.com/clp/AxaPartnersSEASCall.pdf
If the case cannot be approved, we will send you a letter with a justification for why we have made that decision based on your insurance terms. The fact that your case is denied may be due to the fact that the documentation you sent is not correct. If you submit new documentation, we are happy to reassess the case.
We always strive to provide you as a customer with excellent service. If you're not happy with something, we'd love to know as soon as possible. We take all customer complaints very seriously. Don't forget to include the following information when contacting us:
- Your name and address
- A phone number where we can reach you during the day
- Any reference numbers (damage number on your report)
- A clear description of the question or complaint
- Details of the desired action
If you are not satisfied with our decision or our response, after we have examined a complaint or after a request for reconsideration, you can refer the matter to the General Complaints Board www.arn.se free of charge. If your insurance is from AXA France IARD or AXA France Vie, you can also contact the Personal Insurance Board www.forsakringsnamnder.se free of charge.
You can reach us Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 17:00.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 08-502 520 63
- Write to us at AXA Partners – Credit & Lifestyle Protection, Box 7439, 103 91 Stockholm, or request a form from the person through whom you took out the insurance, which is often your bank, lender or intermediary.
If you do not want to make your registration online, you can also download a registration form below and send it to us by mail, fax or e-mail (you can scan the form as an attachment).